No one wants to think about negative issues that could arise in their life. However, a knowledgeable insurance professional can walk you through the potentially damaging incidences that could occur and help you design a comprehensive plan to help ensure that the last thing that you are concerned about, should disaster strike, is money and your family’s security.
Our Insurance professionals are guided by governing principles to do what is best for our clients. We are an independent insurance agency, and as such, we can bring the best carrier with the best price for your individual needs. People can not be placed into one size fits all packages and neither can your insurance needs.
1. Price- As an independent insurance agency, we can shop your rate for you.
2. Claims handling- We want you to call us first before reporting your claim to the carrier so we can make sure to provide the best customer service experience during the claims process.
*** In any Emergency situation always dial 911 or your local police department first.
3. Availability- We are your personal insurance team and we are local!
4. Customer service- At RS Financial Group, LLC we pride ourselves on our over the top customer service experience. We work for you!
5. Education- First and Main Insurance professionals have a combined total of over 20 years in the Insurance industry and continue to educate our sales force on product and industry wide knowledge.
When speaking with your insurance professional be sure to explain your personal exposure to risk. Meaning, insurance is the tool that protects your assets from being awarded to an injured party should you be deemed at fault in an accident. If you do not select the proper limit coverages you could expose you and your family to extensive out of pocket expenses and damages awarded by a judge. To make sure this does not happen to you, make sure you select high enough liability limits to protect you from further out of pocket claims expenses or judgements awarded.
When deciding on your insurance coverage limits, one should also consider their own personal driving record and habits as well as distances driven to and from work every day and the terrain or road conditions you are exposed to on your daily route.
Collision coverage: covers you for damage to your car in an accident or damage that occurs from hitting an inanimate object for example if you hit a tree, light post or fence. Comprehensive coverage addresses damage that didn't occur in a collision — such as from fire, theft or flood. It also covers damaged windshields.